Celebrity info

Google

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Celebrity/ The fight for Anna Nicole Smiths body and Britney Spears enters rehab once again/ Celebrity News

Well the hearing for who gets Anna Nicole Smiths body is underway. Howard K Stern just took the stand. He states that Anna Nicole Smiths wishes were to be buried in the Bahamas next to her son. Her Mother Vergie Arthur say's she entitled to her daughter's body. Even though she has admitted to not speaking to her daughter in ten years. Larry Birkhead is also present at this hearing. Larry Birkhead is claiming to be the father of Anna Nicole Smiths baby girl Dannielynn. Larry Birkhead believes that Anna's body should be released to her mother Vergie Arthur. Larry Birkhead and Vergie Athur seem to be on each others side, as they embraced each other in the court room. My point of view is that Howard K Stern looked painfully sad over the death of both Anna and her son. I realize no one really know the truth about the drugs and maybe he did allow this to happen to Anna Nicole Smith. I don't believe in any way he wanted her dead so he could have her fortune. I think he truly loved this women and would have done anything possible to make her happy. He said that on the stand today. He let her make her own choices to date others while they were together, he knew that this is how she was, and he still loved her. I just saw so much hurt in his eyes. Do I think he is the biological father to Dannielynn? No not really. I think he hopes he is, but I don't believe he really thinks he is. But in every other way he is that little girls daddy. He is all she has ever known. He has been there since day one. I think he probably feels that it is all he has left of the love of his life. It is such a sad story any way you look at it. I think the sooner all is resolved the better. Britney Spears did it again, She entered a rehabilitation center voluntarily tuesday. Since her November split with husband Kevin Federline, Britney Spears has been acting out of character with her heavy partying. It has to be so difficult being in the publics eye all the time. Being judged and having no privacy. I could not even begin to imagine. Divorce would be hard enough, but to have the media involved has to make it all the more worse. I think Britney is a good Mom, but I think she is alittle mixed up at the moment. Do I think she is the next Anna Nicole Smith like the media is making her out to be? No way, not even close. We don't even know what she entered rehab for. I think that she does have enough people in here life to help her through all this. I think she'll be okay.
posted by Shelly at 9:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home